Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BB got a New Car Seat (Britax)

Today noon follow hubby's to his office .. I just been there for 15mins for my lunch .. Hahaha .. I miss Subway so much .. Finally i took it as my lunch .. wakakaka !! After that I asking aunt to pick me up at Solaris Dutamas ~ Then we went to Mid Valley for shopping .. So nice ~ 10hours of shopping & finally we bought all the things we want .. ngek ngek !!

Went to Diamond Platinum to choose wedding band for aunt .. I saw a nice Estrella Pendant too .. Love it .. Sure will bring it home .. haha !! Then a nice diamond ring as well .. oOoo .. Hubby i want it ~ ~

Then we manage to go MothersCare to bought a new car seat for my BB Boy ~ oOoo .. Gotta thanks his daddy buy him a nice & comfort 1 .. Great Britax Car Seat .. !! A new toy for bb ~






No comments:

Post a Comment