Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My New Toy ~ CaNoN EOS 60D

Finally i got it ~ oOoO ... 1 of my dream come true d !! Thanks to my lovely hubby !!

Last 2 days i just mention to hubby that i wish to purchase new camera !! He just ask .. What brand you want ? Canon ? Nikon ? Sony ? Lumix or ?? Digital Camera or ?? While today went to Mid Valley shopping .. Hubby get me a surprise !! He knew i LOVE CANON the most .. !! So at last he bought me EOS 60D !! oOoO ..

So happy that i got a new toy EOS 60D to play around d .. So from today onwards i won't feel bored d .. Going to play with this camera .. wakakaka !! Wanna capture more & more photos of my bb d .. !! Happy happy .. !!

Canon EOS 60D SLR Camera ~
Canon EOS Crumpler Bag
Toshiba 16GB SDHC Memory Card
Lenspen Original LP-1
Second Screen 2.8 inch Overszie Silicon SCR
Extended Warranty Canon 2+2
Vitacon 72MM UV-HMC 1MM Super Slim Filte
Additional 1 Battery








No comments:

Post a Comment