Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hang Out with Carrie & Evelyn

Recently .. Every Saturday is the times for me to hang out with my buddies .. I love to chill out with them !! I enjoy every single moment with my lovely friend & aunt ~

So last week Saturday, Evelyn & Carrie come find me .. Then 3 of us went to Cheras Leisure Mall shop shop, eat eat, drink drink & talk talk .. Hahaha .. !! Really fun neh ..

We went to eat Sushi King to eat dinner ~ Yummy yummy .. Another sushi night for me !! After having dinner, we walk around & i bought 3 pair of new sandals ~ wakakaka .. Always buy buy buy !! Cham nia ..



























After 2 hours, i tell them i'm hungry la !! Then we think to have cheese cake !! But too bad secret recipes closed at 10pm !! So we went to Starbucks for drinks & start yumcha section .. Muahahaha .. So happy !! I really enjoy my times with them ~ Great ~ !!

























Location: Leisure Mall - Sushi King & Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment