Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Stuff (Avent's Product) & Stroller (Maclaren)

oOOo .. We really bought lots bb stuff to my boy .. Some product were recommend from my friend & asking me to get Avent's product !!
I was not sure is it really that product so perfect or nope .. !! But luckily is ~ the price is still on medium range ranks .. So still effort-able to buy it la !! Just pray hard that everything is nice to used !! So we paid for the worth things .. !!

Beside that, we do bought 1 stroller for him .. Its a brand from England - Maclaren .. I just love the colors .. haha .. !! Towards hubby, it was good enough to bb d .. So i'll never ask for more .. !! Will buy some cute little toys to hang on it & a fan for him .. !!

BB .. you are really really "hang fook" .. !! How i wish i have all this when i'm small .. hehe !!





























No comments:

Post a Comment