Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drunker met Drinker

Again & again .. I go to Brussels Beer Cafe at Jaya One !! It was the 1st time for Carrie to try out everything at there & it was the 1st time i saw Carrie drunk .. Emm .. Old d .. Seldom drink d .. That's why ...



























别把我灌醉哦 !!

1st time i try out their set dinner .. It was just RM35nett .. Very cheap !! Carrie & Me order Olive Salad as our starter & hubby get himself Minestrone Soup !!

 For me, i do have Sirloin Steak as my main course !! For hubby & carrie they order Pork Medalion .. !! I think my Sirloin Steak is more delicious .. hahaha .. Thought to try Lamb Shank .. But too bad have been sold out .. Hopefully there is next round to go there to try it .. !!

Then 3 of us had Orange Waffles for our dessert !! oOOo .. It was super delicious neh .. Yummy yummy !! At last Carrie do order another Belgium Frites .. Its taste good !! With a special sauce ~ I love it .. Next time we got to try more on their Beer Food !!







































































































That night, Hubby order 3 pint of Hoegaarden for himself .. For me I get myself 1 pint of Hoegaarden & 1 pint of BlackThorn Cider .. !! Carrie order 1 pint of BlackThorn Cider & 1 glass of Guava Juice !! Jojo just order 1/2 pint of Hoegaarden !!



























Really enjoy the night till the max .. I miss those beer .. I miss those foods too !! Miss this perfect chill out place !! Hahaha .. 























No comments:

Post a Comment