Saturday, October 16, 2010

12.10.10 - Hubby's Birthday

12.10 ~ My lovely hubby's birthday oh .. !! Early morning do inform him that will treat him a dinner .. But he reach home at 830pm .. !! Although is bit late ~ But still we proceed for our late dinner at The Ship .. !!

We really enjoy the times at there .. talk non stop .. gossip non stop too .. haha !! XD .. As we are 88 couple ~ !! Really enjoy the dinner ..

Hubby .. I wish you happy forever .. stay cool & handsome yea ~~ Muaks !!

Happy Birthday .. !!


The Best Steak in Town

My Handsome Hubby

Hot Bread + Butter

Bread + Soup

Tiger Beer Jumbo

Tomato & Chili Sauce

Hubby enjoying his bread

I'm enjoy my bread + soup

Garlic Bread

How is the grape fruits ?? Delicious ??

Apple Juice

Add on salt ..

Big & Small Glass

I'm Fatty Joey

Rib Eye Steak

Super delicious !!

Ice Cream Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment