Monday, October 4, 2010

We ♥ Bangkok - Day 4

26th Sept .. After we took breakfast at hotel .. We went to MBK . Siam Discovery . Siam Center . Ehrawan Shrine (For praying) . Gayson . Platinum Mall for our shopping .. Once again i bought many bb things for my son .. Muahaha !! Then night time we went to Suan Lum Night Bazaar for our dinner .. After that back hotel for rest & packing our goods d .. !!

Such a tiring day .. walk too much jor .. hahaha !!

I miss those ice-cream at Swensen !! So yummy la .. I wanna eat again & again .. !!

I miss this so much .. So tasty ..

The glass is nice right ??

Swensen's

Order by Carrie

Order by Hubby Kent

Order by Me & Amy

Look at them busy eating .. Only me .. diet diet !!

Walao .. So crowded ..

Dinner at Suan Lum Night Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment