Tuesday, November 16, 2010

美味晚餐 ~ The Ship

Last friday ... Waiting hubby back from work & out for dinner .. !!

At 1st he said how about we go for western food ?? I said .. no no no .. Then he ask me to give some suggestion .. But I got no idea at all .. So he said lets go to Rendezvous Steak Garden for your favorite crab ?? But I told hubby .. no no no .. seem no interested with it .. haha !!

So at last hubby directly bring me to The Ship .. How nice it is .. Great 1 .. We are still taken western food as our dinner .. So hubby keep saying .. Look la .. My wife so "LCLY" !! Bring her to The Ship she didn't say no no no .. hahaha !! Excuse me yea  ~ I'm not the 1 who decide wanna go The Ship lo .. Is you & your little master loh .. okok?? Don't said is your wife oh .. I just do my part .. Finish up all the delicious foods .. haha !!

By the way, we really enjoy the dinner so much .. I ate till so full .. Yummy yummy .. !! ^^





Toast Garlic Bread








No comments:

Post a Comment